Following the overwhelming response to the Malaysia Klang International Expo (MKIE) organised by the Klang Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCCI) in December 2013, 2014 and 2015 with the support of the Municipal Council of Klang, the largest port city in Malaysia, and the government of Yiwu, China’s famous international wholesale city of small commodities, the Organisers are working to hold the forth KYICE at the GM Klang Wholesale City in Klang from December 2-4, 2016. The event is expected to be well-received and create enormous business opportunities for participants.
The exhibition, which is modelled along the famed Yiwu Commodities Exhibition and is fast gaining prominence in the region, not only showcases the combined strength of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in the country, but also features businesses and buyers from Yiwu and other parts of China and the ASEAN region, positively driving entrepreneurs from Malaysia and China to invest and expand their business in both countries, and to venture into the global market.
Objective of KYICE
- To become the most popular and customer value-added commodities expo as the first and only such event jointly promoted by the local governments of Klang and Yiwu city.
- To enhance the competitive edge of Klang as a world-class port city and Malaysia’s position as the benchmark for Chinese business people to venture into South Asia, providing a cooperative platform for Malaysian and Chinese businesses to connect with foreign enterprises and professional buyers more speedily and accurately, thereby marketing Malaysian and Chinese and Asean products to the rest of the world.
- It has built up its prominence and track record with the success and favourable response received in the last exhibition
- It is an interactive and flexible exposition featuring visitor-friendly Themed Activities such as commodities exhibition zone, forums and talks, business matching, food cultural exchanges, benefiting the exhibitors, business people and the public
- It is an exposition designed for targeted exhibitors, organisations, multinational companies, international buyers and chains
- It offers reasonable booth rentals , timely exhibition schedule, comprehensive promotion and publicity, and the most diversified varieties of commodities
- It has excellent accessibility as the exhibition venue, GM Klang Trade and Expo Centre is only 8 kilometers away from Port Klang and 30 minutes from Kuala Lumpur and the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
- Invite manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, chain businesses and service industry companies from Yiwu, all around China, Klang and ASEAN to participate as exhibitors.
- Themed Areas: Product exhibition
- Activities Highlights ：Seminars and summits
- Themed Business Matching: Business and Trade Negotiation
Focus on attracting new investors and trade negotiation. Businesses include bilateral investment, distribution, wholesales, retail and investment for the setting up of factory.
- Halal food / Food industry and agriculture: Foodstuffs，agricultural products
- Daily household products: Cleaners and toiletries, plastic and glass bottles products, leather products, cookeries
- Electronic and electrical products: Electronics, electrical appliances, accessories, lights and lamps, security and safety products
- Machinery and hardware: Tools and hardware, building tools and hardware, hardware for daily use, machinery, bathing products
- Service related industry: Communication and information service, finance, logistics, wholesale, e-Commerce, agricultural supporting services and intermediary and consultancy services, education, medical and healthcare, accommodation, food and beverages, cultural and entertainment, tourism, and property
- Culture & Art, Home Improvement & New Energy + Lighting
- Walk the world – Focus Asean Market feature product to international buyer
- Welcoming Cocktail – Promote Buyer-seller interaction networking
- International buyer activities – One to One Business Matching Sessions
- KYIEC Award – Most Innovative Booth Design Award
These key tools for value-added publicity and promotion are included in the participation package：
- Show directory - publish exhibitors info and exhibit products, distribute to the visitors
- KYICE website links - Buyer can search for more exhibitors' info in KYICE website
- KYICE / KCCCI e-letter - E-letter preview to showcase exhibitors' products
- Visitor promotion - Organizer will provide exhibitors with the invitation cards (e-version) to assist exhibitors in promoting your participation
- Pre-arrange business matching sessions - to meet international buyers and pursue new market leads